Ever wonder when the best time to post on social media platforms to get the maximum bang for your buck?
Is it first thing in the morning? Late at night, or maybe right at lunch time?
We found from some insight from a great resource, KISSmetrics. This will help answer some of those questions and explain when these times are.
Take a look at this great infographic.
Google is tweaking yet again. To keep you current on some of the search changes, we add their information here so you could take a look.
Happy reading, its a TON! We stay up with it so you dont have to!
Here’s the list for March:
- Autocomplete with math symbols. [launch codename "Blackboard", project codename "Suggest"] When we process queries to return predictions in autocomplete, we generally normalize them to match more relevant predictions in our database. This change incorporates several characters that were previously normalized: “+”, “-”, “*”, “/”, “^”, “(“, “)”, and “=”. This should make it easier to search for popular equations, for example [e = mc2] or [y = mx+b].
- Improvements to handling of symbols for indexing. [launch codename "Deep Maroon"] We generally ignore punctuation symbols in queries. Based on analysis of our query stream, we’ve now started to index the following heavily used symbols: “%”, “$”, “\”, “.”, “@”, “#”, and “+”. We’ll continue to index more symbols as usage warrants.
Outdoor oriented business owners know that web presence is a must in order to be successful, but what if you could be at the top search engine results and the answer to what your new and existing customers are looking for? With the rapid technological advancements of today's web and the onslaught of mobile devices emerging, successful web presence is even more important.
A successful web presence requires a prominent and unique website, updated and fresh content with relevant information, links driving traffic to your website, and even a good page ranking on search engines. All this while managing and take care of your actual store can become cumbersome and overwhelming! However, if you are not giving adequate attention to these details, you are losing valuable customers and sales.
If you are considering launching a new website or changing your existing one, start by creating it to drive SEO (search engine optimization) traffic. The web is our modern day "Yellow Pages" and our phones are now the only maps we need! Let this website showcase who you are and what you offer to replace the need for dated technology.
Here are three simple reasons to optimize your existing website and presence. We know you might not have the time or expertise, but don’t worry! There are companies you can partner with who will do it all for you and are cost effective.
Just when you have launched a successful website and started to learn the jargon needed to become even more affluent in website chatter, Google drops a brand new way of website searching into your lap!
We want our members to know who you are. So what better way than to make our basic business listing free!
As a business owner you can now list your business for free in our myCampmate business directory. If you are unsure of the benefits than read on for some great reasons to list with us.
With a free listing in the myCampmate directory you will reap these benefits:
1. You will be letting our users know who and what you are all about. They will know your name, where you are located and how to contact you. Your business listing will be accessible and seen by myCampmate's growing community of outdoor enthusiasts who love to share what they know.
2. By listing your business with myCampmate, it allows you just another way to direct web traffic back to your website. More and more the Internet is THE way that people find information about places and things they are interested in. So the more places you have your information listed on the web the more likely it is that people will come to know who you are and what you have to offer to them.
3. You gain increased Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Increased SEO means popping up on web browser searches more often. Increasing the number of ways your business information is accessible to users means that search engines, like Google, have a greater net in which to "catch" your information, links, and web page.